Clients considering future opportunities involving land development require an integrated approach which involves the identification of suitable land parcels and the initiation of statutory processes.
Land development requires the skill of many professionals, including architects, civil engineers, urban designers, and site planners to address project design and government approvals. In addition, environmental consultants, surveyors and soil engineers are required to investigate any site limitations and possible environmental impacts.
Whether the development is a large green field site, precinct, subdivision or urban site, Aurecon is well positioned in the land development market with knowledge of local conditions and international trends. As a global group, we have a wide range of multidisciplinary skills and resources with which to provide sustainable and customised development.
Aurecon provides the following services:
- Coastal engineering and traffic engineering
- Environmental planning solutions
- Land surveying
- Landscape architecture and all civil, electrical, water, wastewater, irrigation, gas, ICT, structural and building related services, including green technology
- Layout and design services
- Master planning
- Packaging of developments and the conducting of feasibility studies
- Town planning and urban design.